[oe] Automatically including mypackage-locale-* in root_fs

Matthijs van de Water matthijs.van.de.water at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 09:56:11 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'd like to know if there is a way to automatically include the
available translations for a selection of my packages.

I would see this as making my image.bb file RDEPEND on
mypackage-locale or similar and this automatically be expanded to a
number of mypackage-locale-${LANGUAGE} where ${LANGUAGE} generated
from IMAGE_LINGUAS.

If something like this does not exist, where and how would be the best
place for me to add this? Inside rootfs_ipk.bbclass?

I am working on kind of an old checkout of OE, so that might
complicate things a little, but I'd like to contribute this back to
mainstream when I get this working.

Thanks,
(Now finally able to post under my real name: it's time for my company
to move out of the shadows. More to follow, like an iLiad config for
OE.)

--
Matthijs van de Water      | iRex Technologies B.V.
Embedded Software Engineer | www.irextechnologies.com