[oe] [oe-commits] org.oe.dev psplash: make openmoko psplash openmoko specific, not machine specific

Dr. Michael Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Sun Aug 5 05:51:31 UTC 2007

Koen Kooi wrote:

> Dr. Michael Lauer schreef:
>> koen commit wrote:
>>> psplash: make openmoko psplash openmoko specific, not machine specific
>>
>> mmh   I did it on purpose that way. Didn't you read my comment in the
>> changelog?

> Yes: "psplash: add OpenMoko branding".

Sorry, I meant the comment in the actual bbfile, which was:

# fic-gta01 for now, until we have an openmoko override

> Could you explain why you want *every* distro and *every* target image using psplash on
> that device having a 'openmoko' splash?

Like written in the bbfile, it was a temporary solution. If we don't
accept org.openembedded.dev as a place where we can experiment with
things, then we might as well start an unstable branch
(org.openembedded.realdev?)

Regards,

:M:
--