[oe] PATCH: Use uImage make target for linux-omap1

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Sun Aug 5 22:42:29 UTC 2007

I applied the patch locally, rebuilt my kernel, flashed into the OSK and
  it ran fine. Basically, the patch fixes the kernel name to match the
image type (previously I called the uImage vmlinux) this causes
confusion with people who really understand all the kernel names.

Basically, this is one of the earliest contributions to OE and I am glad
it lasted this long :)

End result, the images should be compatible, and the filename in
deploy/images changes from vmlinux.... to uImage... The new name
accurately describes the image.

Philip