[oe] [oe-commits] org.oe.dev compulab-pxa270.conf: fix serial console setup for 2.6.22 kernel,

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Wed Aug 22 09:36:14 UTC 2007

Dnia środa, 22 sierpnia 2007, Cliff Brake napisał:

> Let me explain what I'm trying to do, and perhaps someone will have a
> suggestion how I can better do this.  I need to build a small NOR
> image that fits in less than 2.4MB that includes mtd-utils so that the
> NOR rootfs can be used to program the NAND flash.  This is required to
> get away from the proprietary compulab NAND driver and use JFFS2.

packages/images/minimal-image-with-mtd-utils.bb:

require angstrom-minimal-image.bb
RDEPENDS += "mtd-utils"

should do the trick. Then choose better name for recipe and push it into
OE.

>   2) create a custom image for the cm-x270 NOR rootfs -- where should
> I put this?

packages/images/

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then Linux is Dolby
Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost and all the music is free.