[oe] OE website upgraded to drupal 5.2

Clément Hermann (nodens) clement.hermann at free.fr
Sat Aug 25 11:40:03 UTC 2007

> Hi,
>
> The oe website has been upgraded to drupal 5.2 (after a few failed attemps
> and restoring a
> week old backup) and all things seems to be running again.
>
> The only thing I couldn't fix is the sorting of posts on the frontpage, it
> needs to be
> sticky posts, new posts, old posts. Any drupal gurus with hints?

The wiki seems to have problems as well.

Displaying a page shows the following warnings :

    * warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: relation
"wiki_access" does not exist in /var/www/oe/includes/database.pgsql.inc on
line 125.
    * user warning: query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wiki_access WHERE (nid = 0 OR
nid = 77) AND ((gid = 0 AND realm = 'all')) AND grant_wiki_manage >= 1 in
/var/www/oe/includes/database.pgsql.inc on line 144.
    * warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: relation
"wiki_access" does not exist in /var/www/oe/includes/database.pgsql.inc on
line 125.
    * user warning: query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wiki_access WHERE (nid = 0 OR
nid = 77) AND ((gid = 0 AND realm = 'all')) AND grant_wiki_move >= 1 in
/var/www/oe/includes/database.pgsql.inc on line 144.

Also, editing is broken, and there is no "search" box in the top right : only
"array" is shown there.

Regarding the "wiki_access table" problem, if liquid if used as the wiki module,
the problem seems to lies in postgresql handling by liquid. I don't use
postgresql much so I don't know for sure, but according to comments on
http://drupal.org/node/117309 there is no postgresql install scripts. That could
explain the "no relation" error.

Clément Hermann (nodens)