[oe] Problem: how to use kernel and cross-compiler that already exist

Tongfeng.Yang yangtf at envision.com.cn
Thu Aug 30 02:17:40 UTC 2007

Hello EveryOne:
       I have a kernel and cross-compiler for a special device . and I
want to run openmoko on that device .
so the best way is use the exist tool to compile it ! I notice that OE
auto fetch and compile cross tool .but think this :
       My target device use glibc2.3.3 gcc 3.3.4 .so i change .conf file
to this . But It can't pass . Lots of error occur when do_configure and
do_build . so use exist tool is the only way i can go !

        how ?

Best wishes

Tongfeng.Yang