[oe] bash-completion for bitbake

Filippo Basso filippo at zirak.it
Wed Dec 12 23:04:48 UTC 2007

For everybody interested,
    I'm attaching here a small bash-completion script that I'm using.
(other scripts will be sent soon)
if somebody will make any improvements, plz send to me too...

(maybe somebody else already did... but I haven't found, can be useful
to put it in the website? you OE guys see, if there is no way to put
there, I'll upload in a personal page about my work on OE...?
suggestions well accepted)

thanx,
    phy

P.S. of course, if you want to see all the recipies, it will take long,
but if you specify the first 1 or 2 characters, it's much faster!