[oe] [RFC] AVR32 stuff

Robert Wörle robert at linuxdevelopment.de
Mon Dec 24 07:48:49 UTC 2007

Dear Ilya

I am also "supposed" to get this avr32 flying.
But am also stuck at getting correct gcc stuff up via oe.
Maybe we can lign up togethere and share. I currently had the most
success out of the atmel provided gcc toolchain.

Regards

Robert

Ilya Yanok schrieb:
> Hello, guys!
>
> Not sure if it's right place for my question. If it isn't, please give
> me the right direction.
>
> I'm currently working on AVR32-based project and want to use OE as my
> build environment. Actually, there is some support for AVR32 already
> in tree, but I found it pretty unusable: it can't even build usable
> toolchain. I'm working on my private branch and managed to get basic
> things working. Is where any chance for me to see that changes pushed
> upstream?
>
> With best regards,
>                            Ilya Yanok.

*Robert Woerle
**Linux Development *

phone: 	+49 (0)821 4442253
mobile: 	+49 179 4744527
email: 	robert at linuxdevelopment.de <mailto:robert at linuxdevelopment.de>
web: 	http://www.linuxdevelopment.de
UStNr. 	102/289/51264

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
property  and are intended only for the person(s) to whom this e-mail is
addressed.  If you have received this e-mail message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and destroy the
original message without making a copy. Thank you.