[oe] Conf File help

Mr. Suhas Ghosh suhas7860 at rediffmail.com
Fri Feb 2 08:20:09 UTC 2007

Hi All,
   I want to build kernal image for ARM926EJ-S.
   I have written conf file in build/conf, machine and distro.
   I specified my machine neme as "emm213".
   Inside machine and distro conf file name is emm113.conf
   But when I try to run "bitbake bootstrap-image" command
   it gives the following error.
   ERROR: Unable to open conf/bitbake.conf
   but my path setting is OK.
   I used
   export PATH=/stuff/bitbake/bin:$PATH
   export BBPATH=/stuff/build:/stuff/org.openembedded.dev

   When I am testing with 'bitbake nano' command it is running.
   Is it possible to give my own machine name?
   Hope to get help from you.
   Thanking you in advance.
                             with best regards
                                Suhas Ghosh