[oe] How to use the qemu-arm to run an image which was built in oe?

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Mon Feb 5 15:07:37 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 13:43 +0100, Patrick Fischer wrote:
> zechao wang wrote:
> > Hello:
> > The image was based on arm. I was told that the qemu-arm could run it, but i don't know how?
> >
> *Hello
> http://www.rpsys.net/openzaurus/qemu/

That page is way out of date. I'll fix it...

> Please let me know if it works for you. I cound not get it working.
> Using Debian Etch or Ubuntu 6.10

http://svn.o-hand.com/view/poky/trunk/scripts/
and more specifically
http://svn.o-hand.com/view/poky/trunk/scripts/poky-qemu.README?rev=1146&view=auto

A qemu deb and a poky standalone scripts deb for edgy are available at:
http://debian.o-hand.com/edgy/

http://debian.o-hand.com/edgy/poky-scripts_2_all.deb
http://debian.o-hand.com/edgy/qemu_0.8.2-3oh5_i386.deb

Other distros have repositories there but might not be as up to date.

Cheers,

Richard