[oe] OE Booth during fosdem

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Wed Feb 14 12:11:14 UTC 2007

Dnia piątek, 9 lutego 2007, gerwin van der kruis napisał:

> After a discussion on irc , it was decided that I will take the wheel
> for the booth on fosdem.

> Would you like to man our booth and at which time or date are you
> available ?

I will be at booth. My current fosdem plans:

Saturday:

16:00 - Embedded: Analysing Embedded Memory Use
17:00 - Embedded: OpenMoko

Sunday:

10:00 - OpenSUSE: Suspend to disk and to RAM
11:00 - OpenSUSE: OpenSync
12:00 - Embedded: Open Source Embedded Development with Qtopia
13:00 - GPG/PGP Key Signing session.

Other then then I will be free and plan to be at booth.

> Is it a good idea to make a hardware donation box where companies
> donate hardware that we port to openembedded ?

idea like idea - we need to consider how to server such requests

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

         Shell to DOS... Come in DOS, do you copy? Shell to DOS...