[oe] RE busy box failed

Mr. Suhas Ghosh suhas7860 at rediffmail.com
Thu Feb 15 02:24:38 UTC 2007

Hello Gerwin,
>Which os are you using ?
I am using Fedora 5 in X86_64 and same os in my laptop i386 32 bits.
>I had a lot of trouble on this architecture as well , changing memory
>worked for me
in my X86_64 machine I have 1 GB RAM and in my laptop I have 512 MB RAM
but the same local.conf,simpad.conf,generic.conf work fine in my laptop
but failed in X86_64.
Now I am trying with Ubuntu 6 on the same X86_64 Arch.
Can u suggest me how u overcome the problem "changing memory" means I
need much more RAM?
                                     With Regards
                                      Suhas