[oe] RFC: splitting deploy/ipk into subarchs

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Mon Feb 19 11:59:23 UTC 2007

Dnia poniedziałek, 19 lutego 2007, Koen Kooi napisał:

> When using multimachine and ipkg deploy/ipk gets awfully crowded after
> a while. I want to propose sorting it by subarch. Attached is a patch
> that adds support for that to rootfs_ipk.bbclass.
>
> What do you think about that?

I like this idea. ipkg-make-index is slow enough already.

Attached fixed, tested version of your rootfs_ipk.bbclass change. Also
added patch to package_ipk.bbclass which will store package in proper
dir.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

         Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events;
         small minds discuss people.