[oe] QA issue with *.PC file

Mark Gollahon golly at stellarwerx.com
Thu Feb 22 14:49:29 UTC 2007

Ok, I know I'm going to get heckled on this one.  However, has the *.pc sanity check been fixed for later versions of udev when building angstrom?

Regards,
-Mark Gollahon

OE Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION     = "1.6.6"
OE_REVISION    = "b3d0613a356ef781ed84bdb1cd373059e4210cdd"
TARGET_ARCH    = "arm"
TARGET_OS      = "linux-gnueabi"
MACHINE        = "spitz"
DISTRO         = "angstrom"
DISTRO_VERSION = "test-20070222"
TARGET_FPU     = "soft"

NOTE: preferred version 2.5 of glibc not available
NOTE: package udev-092: started
NOTE: package udev-092-r15: task do_qa_staging: started
NOTE: QA checking staging
ERROR: QA issue: libvolume_id.pc failed sanity test (reference to /usr/include or workdir)
ERROR: QA staging was broken by the package built above
ERROR: Error in executing: /var/tmp/OpenEmbedded/org.openembedded.dev/packages/udev/udev_092.bb
ERROR: Exception:exceptions.SystemExit Message:1
ERROR: Printing the environment of the function