[oe] RFC: splitting deploy/ipk into subarchs

Michael Rozdoba mroz at callnetuk.com
Sat Feb 24 11:18:21 UTC 2007

Koen Kooi wrote:

> Matthias Hentges schreef:
>> Am Dienstag, den 20.02.2007, 14:48 +0100 schrieb Koen Kooi:

>> it should be off by default and - by all means - optional.
>
> No it should not. Next time respond to the RFCs instead of starting some uninformed rant
> afterward.

Matthias's post did not read as a rant.

A response earlier certainly would have been more helpful, however as he
points out, if the preceding procedure was meant to be a RFC the period
allowed for this was very short.

How long should be allowed for feedback is an issue I'm not qualified to
comment on, however given the time allowed it is certainly unreasonable
at the very least to complain when constructive feedback is received
after the event.

--
Michael
m r o z a t u k g a t e w a y d o t n e t