[oe] [RFC] code sprints or focus-weeks

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Tue Jan 2 13:36:56 UTC 2007

Koen Kooi wrote:

> Looking at the development of OE the last year it seems that major improvements were
> either sponsored (o-hand dudes, google SoC) or by people with supernatural focus (Holger).

good time to step back and take a look at HOW things are getting done.

> what do you think?

I think this is a great idea.

I hope you do not mind if I add another; Set up a good system for
accepting bounties.  OE is getting more and more widely used, I think
there would be some revenue there.  I believe it might make sense to use
an external site/tool for managing the bounties or at least learn from
how they process it.  What do you think?