[oe] [oe-commits] org.oe.dev aspell: fix compilation for powerpc

Graeme Gregory dp at xora.org.uk
Tue Jan 2 20:24:58 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jan 02, 2007 at 06:38:04PM +0100, Koen Kooi wrote:
> Can we agree that .la files shouldn't contain references to tmp/work? Any volunteers for
> adding the necessary logic to the appropriate bbclass?
>
> regards,

I think adding some sed along the lines of this in gcc staging should
cure the problem. As I beleive the "wrongness" leaks out of gcc when
libtool starts making other .la files (it seem to just concatentate
lines from dependant .la files)

sed -e "s|dependency_libs\s*=\s*.*|dependency_libs = '
-L${CROSS_DIR}/${HOST_SYS}/lib -lgcc_s -lc -lgcc_s -lm -lgcc_s -lc
-lgcc_s '|"

I have previously used this in my build personally to fix such problems,
but would appreciate someone giving a second look over and someone
familiar with the appropriate .bbclasses to put it in the right place.

Thanks

Graeme (XorA)