[oe] [oe-commits] org.oe.dev madwifi-ng: add slugos support and bump to latest snapshot

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Sat Jan 6 17:15:51 UTC 2007

> Is there a reason why these patches are slugos-specific? I'm
> wondering because this new version of madwifi does not build for me
> anymore because the xscale patches are out of date. It does work if I
> use the slugos patches though.  The wackelf patch is handy as well.

I'm glad the changes are more generally useful than I originally thought -
they are only slugos specific to keep them from "polluting" the builds for
other devices/toolchains.

What target are you building?  Perhaps, as Koen observed, there needs to be
a different means to select the set of patches to apply, rather than using
"slugos".  Perhaps there's a very easy way to express such a conditional:
"if building xscale && compiler version >= 4 && soft_float" might do it?

Mike (mwester)