[oe] OpenAlchemy ready to be included in OE

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Sun Jan 7 17:32:15 UTC 2007

Cheers devels,

since a couple of months I knew that the Alchemy user interface would
become open source in the near future. Having seen this UI and its
applications on a relatively low power hardware I was very impressed
about the speed and efficiency. I think this UI could be a strong
contender for Opie and GPE on the handheld-type devices OE supports.

http://openalchemy.org/pipermail/openalchemy-general/2007-January/000005.html
indicates that there is now a public SVN. It'd be cool if anyone of
you guys could have a go at adding OpenAlchemy to OE. I'd do it
myself, but you know... pretty busy with other important things that
need to get done soon :)

Regards,

:M:
--