[oe] Status of ARM machines in OE

pHilipp Zabel philipp.zabel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:18:47 UTC 2007

On 1/8/07, Marcin Juszkiewicz <openembedded at hrw.one.pl> wrote:

> magician is OK - builds without problem.

That is nice to hear. I'll throw away my months old gpe image and
start to build a fresh one to see wether it only builds, or even
actually works  without problems :)

> But as this is HTC Magician then
> maybe we should rename it to htcmagician to follow other htc phones
> (htcblueangel, htcuniversal) which are in OE?

Please no, I wouldn't want hx4700 to be renamed to hpipaqhx4700,
and pretty much for the same reasons I strongly prefer the name
magician. It is easier to type and easier on the eyes.

regards
Philipp