[oe] SDK problem

Todd Blumer sdgvulpes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 02:44:04 UTC 2007

Just for the record (for those who might google for this topic), I was
trying to build Qtopia using the OE SDK (meta-sdk). It was failing
with unresolved symbols of __dlsym, __dlopen, etc. The problem is that
the SDK symlinks for some of the libraries are incorrect (dead
symlinks). I would have thought that the linker would complain about
not finding a resolvable library, but apparently does not. The staging
directory libs have the correct symlinks, but not the SDK. Don't know
why that is at this point, but manually fixing the symlinks causes the
unresolved symbols to go away (as you would expect).

Hope this helps someone else save some time.
--
Todd Blumer
SDG Systems