[oe] [announce] new tagged version of ipkg

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Thu Jan 11 20:30:11 UTC 2007

I have commited my recent work to improve the stability and general
robustness of the ipkg code base.

The cvs repo has been tagged with V0-99-164.

Feel free to try it out on your favorite ipkg based distro today.

I will gladly take feedback associated to any commit I made to take the
load off of Pigi (the current maintainer). So please either open a bug
in the handhelds.org bugzilla and assign the bug to me initially or
contact me directly if you find a problem.

Thanks!

Erik Hovland
mail: erik AT hovland DOT org
web: http://hovland.org/