[oe] RFC: new section on website - 'pressroom'

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Sat Jan 20 22:52:06 UTC 2007

Many people wrote interesting articles about OpenEmbedded, project is also
often mentioned in other texts. Most of them are available online in
blogs, websites etc. Users on #oe often give selected links for new
users, etc..

I want to propose new section in OE website which will provide links to
such texts. It can be named 'Press room' but this is not proper name
rather because only some part of page will be links to press articles.

We need to find a name for it and gather links. Then split links into
sections and create such page. It will be available via Wiki but someone
would have to keep control over it so it will filled with good content.

What do you think?

Examples:

Introduction to OpenEmbedded part 1
http://bec-systems.com/web/content/view/63/9/

How to build GNU/Linux for an embedded x86 computer
http://bec-systems.com/web/content/view/57/9/

How to use task-base
http://www.hrw.one.pl/2006/12/12/how-to-use-task-base/

My OpenEmbedded environment II
http://www.hrw.one.pl/2006/11/22/my-openembedded-environment-ii/

My OpenEmbedded environment
http://www.hrw.one.pl/2005/10/31/my-openembedded-enviroment/

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

          Cats are like people: the females are the prickly ones
          and the males are good-natured idiots.