[oe] Deprecating ixp4xx, nslu2 in favour of endian-specific machine settings (Was: RFC on MACHINE_ENDIAN)

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Tue Jan 23 11:13:12 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 10:40 +1030, Rod Whitby wrote:
> Last chance for objections .... commits will start in 6 hours.

For the record, no objections from me. After consideration, I think Koen
is right and two machines make sense in this case. Koen has had the
experience of trying this in practise which often helps! :)

Where possible I would like to see it using the siteinfo check so the
metadata is generic.

Cheers,

Richard