[oe] Fwd: [oe-commits] org.oe.dev package.bbclass: remove directories named in FILES from image after file

Paul Sokolovsky pmiscml at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 22:14:24 UTC 2007

Hello Phil,

Monday, January 29, 2007, 12:09:52 AM, you wrote:

> There shouldn't be any non-empty dirs.  If you're encountering some,
> that must be a bug.  Do you have a testcase?

  Sure: I create a new .bb and just debug packaging. I'd prefer it
didn't throw Python exception in my face ;-). Or: I'm sure there're
few .bb which don't package all the stuff which is installed by
"make install". One such example is busybox, which creates hoards of
symlinks, but we don't packages (all of) them, instead relying on
update-alternatives.

> p.

> On Sun, 2007-01-28 at 23:30 +0200, Paul Sokolovsky wrote:
>> Hello Phil,
>>
>>       What's the idea behind this change? How would if handle non-empty
>> dirs?
>>

>> This is a forwarded message
>> From: pb commit <openembedded-commits at lists.openembedded.org>
>> To: openembedded-commits at lists.openembedded.org
>> Date: Sunday, January 28, 2007, 11:18:34 PM
>> Subject: [oe-commits] org.oe.dev package.bbclass: remove directories named in FILES from image after file
>>
>> ===8<==============Original message text===============
>> package.bbclass: remove directories named in FILES from image after file
>> migration

[]

--
Best regards,