[oe] Packages: provide openssl 0.9.8?

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Mon Jan 29 21:05:49 UTC 2007

Dnia poniedziałek, 29 stycznia 2007 20:43, Paul Pichota napisał:

> I wonder if openssl 0.9.8 could be added to the packages, since it
> supports Diffie-Hellman with Elliptic Curves.
> I have been able to build it with Nylon, a build environment for the 4G
> Access Cube which is based on OpenEmbedded. After applying patches
> distributed by the OpenWRT project and editing the .bb file the
> libaries were created and the package built.

Please add it into bugtracker. We will test and add it into repository.
I wonder how many packages will need updating to use 0.9.8 openssl instead
of 0.9.7 (I do not know does they are totally compatible).

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

        Linux! -- Because a big world can not fit in small windows.