[oe] Stable versions of OE

Nelson Castillo nelson at emqbit.com
Tue Jan 30 04:03:56 UTC 2007

On 1/29/07, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickey at vanille-media.de> wrote:
> Nelson Castillo wrote:
> > My questions are:
> >   * Does OE ever do "stable" releases?
>
> Soon. During the first OEDEM we decided to prepare quarterly
> snapshots. We just dont't have the necessary infrastructure
> (stabilization phases, unit tests) for that in place yet.

This will be nice.

> >   * If not, how do you make "stable" releases for yur plataforms?
>
> I start off with a snapshot and then integrate relevant changes from
> later revisions by monotone "cherry picking".

Thanks. Well, we'll do that and when ready (catching up with
the latest snapshot) we will send the files for the new board
asking you to include them. We might ask for help if needed.

Thank you all for your replies,
Nelson.-  (Who will start following this mailing list from today).

--
http://arhuaco.org
http://emQbit.com