[oe] OE team meating

Gerwin van der Kruis gerwin at vanderkruis.net
Thu Jul 12 00:26:59 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 11 July 2007 16:19, Dr. Michael Lauer wrote:
> Hi devels,
>
> since OEDEM'07 is still a while away, some of us will meet @ GUADEC
> to discuss the most pressuring issues. We plan this meeting via
> http://www.openembedded.org/guadec07.
>
> If you have any additional points to the agenda, feel free to add
> them. Likewise, if you want to join us, add yourself to the page. I'm
> not sure yet where a good meeting point would be -- a quiet place with
> something to eat and drink. Anyone familiar enough with the venue to
> comment on that?
>
> Regards,
>
> :M:

Can you give me access to : http://www.openzaurus.org/wordpress/newsletters/

so I can issue a newsletter ?

Is it an idea to rebuilt the website at openembedded so we can have and a wiki
and a website ?

Also would like to start out a bit with a regular openembedded booth that we
can take to most of the places we go. I was thinking of a presentation wall
and a banner , last time at fosdem I was scammed :( but still thinking of
asking another company to make one.

What would be a good text ?

Regards,

Gerwin