[oe] OE meeting @ Guadec07

Gerwin van der Kruis gerwin at vanderkruis.net
Fri Jul 20 02:04:00 UTC 2007

On Friday 20 July 2007 01:12, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> the meeting minutes are now available at
> http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Guadec07
>
> Sorry, they're pretty brief, but I have a ton of things to do atm.
> Please expand as needed. We will have to talk about the individual
> things via e-mail anyways.
>
> Regards,
>
> :M:

Congratulations Marcin, will you marry in an oe shirt ?

Practical question : Should I perpare the press release of the foundation of
the foundation ?

I will update the wiki for oedem , is everybody invited for oedem ?

Question to Stellios : Should we write something about the donated hardware (a
news message that the company can release ?)

Regards,

Gerwin