[oe] PCEngines ALIX 1.c boards donation

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Fri Jul 20 16:39:13 UTC 2007

Dnia środa, 18 lipca 2007, Stelios Koroneos napisał:

> PCengines has donated 2 ALIX 1.C boards to OpenEmbedded developers.
> I would like to say a  special thank Pascal Dornier of PCEngines for
> his offer and help on the matter.

Great news - this board is really nice.

> The boards were shipped today so they would arrive within the next few
> days.
>
> I would like to keep on for a while,so anyone interested for the second
> send an email to the list so core dev's can decide who gets his hands
> first on it ;)

I would like to hack on such device - it has more power then NSLU2 which
works as server under my desk so it should be possible to get some more
services running on it without problems.

But if someone else also request I will stay with my NSLU2.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

            We're here to give you a computer, not a religion.
            		-- Bob Pariseau, at the introduction of the Amiga