[oe] OEDEM Organisation, Planing, Scope

Rodrigo Vivi rodrigo.vivi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:19:23 UTC 2007

Hi zecke & all,

I'd like to join the conference:
- to show the mamona distribution, tell you our plans and discuss
about the future of mamona + OE.
- to increase our relationship and interaction mamona-OE.
- to discuss about full deb support, including dsc generation, which
bbclass is ready but I didn't submit to this list yet (I intend to do
this today).

Please, let me know if you will allow my presence. In positive case, I
don't know yet but maybe some co-workers will want to join the
conference too. In this case how many people can go with me?

About the date: I don't have any restriction. All that I need is this
definition as soon as possible, because I need to tell INdT that I
believe that will pay my travel expenses.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
vivijim