[oe] OEDEM dates

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Tue Jul 24 16:37:58 UTC 2007

Hey,

to secure the presence of a M$ power point equiped IBM laptop we will
hold OEDEM from the 6th to the 10th of October 2007 in Berlin.

We will have no user presentations, we will start with talking and if
we have more time we might end up hacking. The location is secured,
we have a coffee machine (same model as last year and mickey already
checked it) but you are free to switch over to tea as well.

Confirmed attendance:  Rolf 'Laibsch' Leggewie (please), Koen Kooi,
Richard Purdie, PHilipp Zabel, Rodrigo Vivi, Gerwin van der
Kruis ,Michael 'Mickey' Lauer, Marcin 'hrw' Juszkiewicz, S Koroneos

If you are not in the list above drop us/me an email and add yourself
to http://www.openembedded.org/oedem2007.

z.

PS: The 6th to the 10th was selected due the following reasons: My
term starts on the 15th, 13th to 14th is T-DOSE, September is bad for
mickey due spreading the word at conferences and he will be on
holidays until the the 5th.