[oe] cups recipe URL broken?

Tom Walsh tom at openhardware.net
Mon Jul 30 18:23:06 UTC 2007

In all the OE recipes for cups, the URL does not work.  It seems that it
specifies a mirror which no longer exists.  When I change:

SRC_URI = "ftp://ftp3.easysw.com/pub/cups/${PV}/cups-${PV}-source.tar.bz2

to simply:

SRC_URI = "ftp://ftp.easysw.com/pub/cups/${PV}/cups-${PV}-source.tar.bz2

everything then works as expected.  Is there a specific reason that ftp3
was used?  Maybe it is not reachable via my internet segment...

TomW

http://openhardware.net http://cyberiansoftware.com http://openzipit.org