[oe] The future of "svnnow"

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Tue Jul 31 11:44:08 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 12:25 +0200, Koen Kooi wrote:

> Richard Purdie schreef:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As people know the ability to build the latest head revisions of svn
> > (for example) repositories in OE with bitbake has been limited and less
> > than ideal.
>
> What happens if I have no internet connection during parsing and do have a huge
> sourcemirror inside my firewall?

Two possible solutions:

1. You have locked down SRCREVs

2. You have a valid head revisions cache from the last time you had
network access and you set the bitbake cache policy not to wipe that
cache.

I can't see any other ways around that and its probably better than the
current situation.

Cheers,

Richard