[oe] problems doing bitbake task-base

Luís Cargnini lvcargnini at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 19:51:43 UTC 2007

dev-embedded/bitbake
      Latest version available: 1.6.6
      Latest version installed: 1.6.6
      Size of files: 89 kB
      Homepage:      http://developer.berlios.de/projects/bitbake/
      License:       GPL-2

Searching...
[ Results for search key : monotone ]
[ Applications found : 1 ]

*  dev-util/monotone
      Latest version available: 0.33
      Latest version installed: 0.33
      Size of files: 4,651 kB
      Homepage:      http://monotone.ca
      License:       GPL-2

my revision of OE I think is the latest I downloaded it from
openembedded.org, I did an pull update 2 days ago and mtn update today.
I installed the bitbake and monotone using emerge of my gentoo it get the
latest stable version I suppose ?
I will get all the information and put somewhere than they could download
it.

On 6/5/07, Holger Freyther <freyther at gmx.net> wrote:

> Am 05.06.2007 um 20:36 schrieb Luís Cargnini:
>
> Ah ha,
>
> you have the latest bitbake-1.6 and the latest head of the
> org.openembedded.dev branch? If you do have it, it would be
> appreciated if we could replicate your setup. We will need the output
> of env, svn info of your bitbake directory, the revision of OE, your
> config files. It would be nice if you could tar this stuff together
> and upload it somewhere and then say where you have put it.
>
> Alternatively is your partition holding the staging directory mounted
> noexec?
>
> z.

Thanks && Regards
Msc. Bsc. Luís Vitório Cargnini
IEEE Member
Electrical Engineer Faculty @ PUCRS
Ipiranga Avenue, 6681 – Building 30
P.O. Box: 90619-900 – Porto Alegre/RS
Phone: +55 51 3320 3500  extension: 7696