[oe] [RFC] Creating an OpenEmbedded founation

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Sat Jun 9 18:01:36 UTC 2007

OpenEmbedded foundation is needed and we know it. We need it to be seen as
something existing not only as random group of developers. This will
allow us to get donations for project, maintain our domains, servers and
maybe even make our contacts with vendors easier.

Which form to choose is other thing. SPI sounds good but limits us to U.S.
organizations only if we want to leave them. I did not read e.V. rules
yet (other then KDE e.V. status but it is only subset of it) but I am
open to any good solution.

We can meet at GUADEC (July) or Mobile Developer Days (August/September)
or at OEDEM (October) to sign all needed papers (if there will be any).

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

          Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear.