[oe] Gumstix machine support

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Tue Jun 12 09:46:23 UTC 2007

> >          There's also a problem when building images in that the
> > "mkimage" command doesn't get installed, so I've been putting it
> > elsewhere and adding it to my PATH.
>
> I think U-boot build installs mkimage into the staging directory, so
> this issue should go away when you get your U-boot builds working.

Yes it does install mkimage
Magicbox and dht-walnut kernels process the kernel image with mkimage in
order to output a u-boot "readable" image

I've be thinking of turning this into a class as there are more and more
machines in OE that use u-boot and could benefit of something like that and
people would not have to re-invent the wheel every time

Stelios S. Koroneos

Digital OPSiS - Embedded Intelligence
http://www.digital-opsis.com