[oe] Upcomming events frosconn and t-dose

Gerwin van der Kruis gerwin at vanderkruis.net
Fri Jun 15 14:23:47 UTC 2007

Dear all,

T-Dose:

We will have a booth at t-dose 2007 in Eindhoven the Netherlands .
T-Dose will take place 13 and 14 October.

I was wondering who else except me will join this conference ?

And who can help me with manning the oe-booth there. I also would like to ask
if there are people who would like to do a talk ?

Myself I have 4 places for people to sleep if necessary.

Froscon is an event in Bonn Germany

I contacted the organisation before but didn't here anything anymore
I will do it again with the question if there is a possibility to talk and or
to have booth.

Kind Regards,

Gerwin

--