[oe] angstrom image

Luís Cargnini lvcargnini at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 21:18:39 UTC 2007

OK, dear Koen the problem is for me that are working with OMAP (ARM+DSP),
the latest version of UDEV is working fine with DSP devices autmatic
creation inside /dev, this is the major reason.

On 6/24/07, Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.kabel.utwente.nl> wrote:

Thanks && Regards
Msc. Bsc. Luís Vitório Cargnini
IEEE Member
Electrical Engineer Faculty @ PUCRS
Ipiranga Avenue, 6681 – Building 30
P.O. Box: 90619-900 – Porto Alegre/RS
Phone: +55 51 3320 3500  extension: 7696