[oe] Notice: New version of the madwifi drivers

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Wed Jun 27 14:23:10 UTC 2007

Unless anyone has objections, I intend to update the madwifi-ng drivers to
the 20070626 version.  I'll commit the .bb file no sooner than tomorrow (24
hours or more).  IIRC, those sensitive to these changes (such as SlugOS)
agreed to define a preferred version in the appropriate conf file, so this
change should have no effect for those who don't wish to see it.

This update is required by SlugOS in order to build with the 2.6.21 kernel.
I've tested it (basic testing only) with SlugOS/BE using WPA; it seems to
work better than most of the other recent version did.

Thanks,
Mike (mwester)