[oe] [oe-commits] org.oe.dev rootfs_ipk: as per OE, policy: remove feed management tools

Øyvind Repvik repvik at kynisk.com
Sun Mar 4 15:10:02 UTC 2007

On Sunday 04 March 2007 16:01, Koen Kooi wrote:
> Matthias Hentges schreef:
> > Am Sonntag, den 04.03.2007, 12:31 +0100 schrieb Koen Kooi:
> >> Assuming the above didn't break, what about this:
> >>
> >> 'bitbake package-index' will generate a deploy/bogofeed, everything else
> >> stays as it is now.
> >
> > My reverted cset did exactly the above, it didn't even so much as touch
> > your holy new ipk directory.
>
> But you put it in do_rootfs, where it doesn't belong.

Well, why didn't you say that in the first place, instead of all this silly
bickering? This argument has been extremely un-constructive, and the only
reason I can see for your arguments when they are all summed up is that you
made a mistake and you're trying to cover your ass. Get over it already, move
it away from do_rootfs, but make it possible to choose.

Regards,
Øyvind Repvik