[oe] Fixing QA Errors?

Mark Gollahon golly at stellarwerx.com
Sun Mar 4 23:02:41 UTC 2007

Koen:

I've tried several different combinations for the FILES_ stuff, but I am still getting both errors.  Since the errors show up when QA checking the libqtaux2 package (as opposed to checking the *-dev, *-doc, etc., packages), could this be more of a problem of the files not getting installed to the right place, or is that what the FILES_* spec is supposed to do?

Regards,
-Mark Gollahon

Koen Kooi wrote ..