[oe] Bitbake Request for Testing of bitbake 1.8

Christopher Lang christopher.lang at plus.cablesurf.de
Fri Mar 9 09:33:41 UTC 2007

This is the output without -v without the 'GLIBC_ADDONS = "nptl"'. The "triple
glibc" note does not show.

http://pastebin.ca/387372

This one is the original output (without the 'GLIBC_ADDONS = "nptl"') but with
-v. Only there you can see the line:
NOTE: multiple preferred providers are available for runtime libsegfault
(glibc, glibc, glibc);

http://pastebin.ca/387374

I thought that multiple identical PREFERRED_PROVIDERS might indicate an issue.

Chris