[oe] [RFC] Allow to limit generated binary locales topredefined list

Paul Sokolovsky pmiscml at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:50:21 UTC 2007

Hello Mark,

Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 12:12:00 AM, you wrote:

> Paul:

> This doesn't seem to be working for me.  I've tried:

> GLIBC_GENERATE_LOCALES = "en_US en_US.UTF-8"

> GLIBC_GENERATE_LOCALES = "en_US,ISO-8859-1 en_US.UTF-8,UTF-8"

> GLIBC_GENERATE_LOCALES = "en_US ISO-8859-1,en_US.UTF-8 UTF-8"

[]

> Do I need to use bitbake 1.8.x to get this to work??

  No, just to read docs/description for things you want to use
carefully. In this respect, I made sure that it can be read in
several places:

1. In this thread, and even in message you quoted below.
2. In the original ticket, #1966.
3. In the commit message.
4. And of course in conf/local.conf.sample in OE tree.