[oe] org.openembedded.dev fixes

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Tue Mar 27 20:31:55 UTC 2007

Dnia wtorek, 27 marca 2007, Lorn Potter napisał:
> * file needs a version update to 4.19 (4.17 doesn't exist)

We updated to 4.20 some time ago.

> * tslib needs url update and svn.bb as well

For tslib we use 1.0 release tarball. SVN version is nice addon but please
split common stuff into tslib.inc and make both recipe use it.

Linux-hotplug probably need "install -d" first.

For future: please update first to check does work was done and send
updates as 'diff -up' patches (or "mtn diff").

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

         Someday I'm gonna die but it won't be from boredom [Pink]