[oe] generating debian source packages (dsc)

Rodrigo Vivi rodrigo.vivi at gmail.com
Wed May 2 19:52:54 UTC 2007

> classes/sourcepkg.bbclass is something which you want to extend

I've thought about it but I'm not sure that it is a good idea because
just few projects (or just mine) needs the dsc file .......... unless
that I code another sourcedsc.bbclass that inherit the
sourcedpkg.bbclass... o you think that it will work???  I'll think
about it...

Another doubt that I forgot to mention on last email is about changelog:
I'm generating a almost empty changelog file. Is there any official
and/or more appropriated way to do that?

Thanks,
Vivi.