[oe] do_rootfs fails

Matthias Hentges oe at hentges.net
Sat May 12 00:07:53 UTC 2007

Am Freitag, den 11.05.2007, 20:07 +0200 schrieb Koen Kooi:

> All: Are we still going to wait 1.5 months with requiring 1.8.x? I've seen enough proof
> that 1.6.x is broken with current .dev, with no effort to fix it. "Giving people time to
> prepare the upgrade" has now turned into "Stabbing user in the eye" :(
>
> regards,
>
> Koen

1.8.x has a show-stopper freeze-bug for some users ( including myself )
which has not been fixed or even looked into yet.

--
Matthias 'CoreDump' Hentges
Cologne / Germany

Webmaster of Hentges.net & Embedded Linux Developer
GPG ->  gpg --keyserver gpg-keyserver.de --recv-keys 0xAF3030D9

My OS: Debian SID: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice