[oe] uclibc 0.9.29 recipe

Jamie Lenehan lenehan at twibble.org
Wed May 16 03:13:29 UTC 2007

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 10:02:58PM +0200, Koen Kooi wrote:
[...]
> I'll add it once I solved the linux-libc-headers problems. Machine and distro maintainers
> need to provide their parts of the uclibc configs to make it usefull, though.

Do we really need different distro based settings? It's always been a
bit annoying that some things will build with uclibc for one build
but not another due to differing uclibc settings - things are a lot
easier if there's only a single configuration.

For now I'd like to see a

  mtn -e mv uclibc-0.9.29/angstrom/uClibc.distro uclibc-0.9.29/uClibc.distro

and then only add distro based configuration if it turns out to be
really needed by some distro. This'll also gives us a default
configuration for people using other distros.

--
 Jamie Lenehan <lenehan at twibble.org>