[oe] uclibc 0.9.29 & SYS_SIGLIST

Jamie Lenehan lenehan at twibble.org
Wed May 16 05:16:01 UTC 2007

Currently SYS_SIGLIST is disabled in uclibc but the site files all
say it's present. For the old uclibc version some of the
configurations enabled SYS_SIGLIST support and some didn't. We don't
really need it and the uclibc help says it's going to go away one day
so if no one objects I'll add the following site entries:

common-glibc

 bash_cv_under_sys_siglist=${bash_cv_under_sys_siglist=yes}
 bash_cv_sys_siglist=${bash_cv_sys_siglist=yes}
 ac_cv_have_decl_sys_siglist=${ac_cv_have_decl_sys_siglist=yes}

common-uclibc

 bash_cv_under_sys_siglist=${bash_cv_under_sys_siglist=no}
 bash_cv_sys_siglist=${bash_cv_sys_siglist=no}
 ac_cv_have_decl_sys_siglist=${ac_cv_have_decl_sys_siglist=no}

And remove the above entries from all the other site files.

This siglist things needs to be sorted out to build apr at least
(which is needed to build subversion).

--
 Jamie Lenehan <lenehan at twibble.org>