[oe] strange error: missing depends...

Holger Freyther freyther at gmx.net
Thu May 31 09:22:10 UTC 2007

Am 31.05.2007 um 00:42 schrieb Rodrigo Vivi:

> Hi there,
>
> Some days ago I was using the bitbake1.6 to build my packages and it
> was working fine, but someday without any apparently reason it stopped
> to work.
>
> Does any body have any idea?

Hi,

koen says that the recipe looks "OK" to him. He finds that
'RDEPENDS_task-mamona-all := "${PACKAGES}"' a bit suspicious.

What version of BitBake do you have, is the graph generated by task-
mamona (-g option of BitBake) having the DEPENDS/RDEPENDS? What is
bitbake -vvv saying what it tries to build, do the depends show up at
all?

kind regards
	z.